Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hodge Podge


I thought I'd put a little hodge podge of pictures of my boy, Jakey. Who doesn't like to look at entertaining pictures? The first one is him at the Halloween party bobbing for apples, then it's him sleeping in the kitchen. Yes, that's right. It was the only available space at my sister's house on Christmas eve...haha. Poor guy. Then a little guitar hero fun, and one of me and him at Grandma Willes's grandkid Christmas party. Yes he decorated sugar cookies with me. The things you'll do for love. :)

5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Does Jacob have something in his mouth in every picture you take?

Heather and Jake said...

Just on holidays, I guess?

Jen said...

Very cute...you two make a great couple. I was happy to see a picture of Curtis in there too:)

Cowboy Curtis said...

ugh, sorry I had to ruin that picture of Jacob and guitar hero. Keep up the good bloggin'

Heather and Jake said...

Don't worry Curtis, you didn't ruin my picture.