
Go Jake! This is a pretty good shot, huh? Well I thought I'd post about our Jazz Playoffs experiences on Thursday and Saturday. Ohh the perks of Jake working at KJZZ....free tickets if we help out a little! We got to hand out shirts and stuff, and had drawings for a signed Jazz ball and a signed Boozer jersey. Once the games started, we just hopped on inside and sat in our lower bowl seats amongst the rich and classy (not really). So last night we had to man this station before the game, watching kids and adults alike try to make shots so that they could win either a tshirt or candy at the KJZZ/KFAN booth. People sure are greedy when it comes to freebies! But I must say, I am one of them. :) At any kind of fair, (job fair, womens expo, senior expo) I go mainly for the table freebies and fake interest if it seemed I have to work a little for the good stuff, like granola bars and mugs. But who doesn't like free stuff? Heck, Jake and I go to Costco pretty much every Saturday afternoon just to get the lunchtime free samples. Mmm :)

Here's some decent shots of the Jazz playing the Rockets. Notice Skola on the ground, thanks to an aggressive Jazz player, as it should be!

Zions Bank was kind enough to provide free shirts for everyone again this year, although they're not as cool as last year cuz they're white. But I guess the arena wanted a "white out" effect.

The Jazz would definitely be lost without Deron, so let's hope the butt pad is sufficient to keep his bruised bum well enough so that he can keep playin and leading the team to the Championships!
3 comments:
That's so nice that you get to go to the games, how fun for you guys!
I love your Costco comment. =) And David's SOOO jealous that you got lower bowl tickets even! Go Jazz!
You guys must be from Utah county you are so cheap.
Post a Comment