Monday, April 28, 2008

31 Cent Ice Cream? Who will be there?

I stumbled across a little bit of good news on Kyle and Jessica Turner's blog that got me really excited. I thought I better pass it along.

"On April 30 Baskin Robbins is discounting their ice cream to 31 cents a scoop for a fundraiser for fireman or something. Here is a link if you are like me and find this news just too good to be true: http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Promotion/31cent.aspx Happy Eating!
P.S. Am I too excited about this? Perhaps. Is it worth the excitement? Definitely. And the best part? It is 31 cents each scoop up to 10 scoops per person. :)"

We are there! We are succors for things that are nearly free..as you have read below:)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Well, I think you mean sucker instead of succor =)....but I'm one too! I couldn't remember even seeing any Baskin & Robbins places here....but I just looked it up, and there are only 2 in the whole city, and one of them is just a few blocks from my school! Fun! Might just have to stop by. My best B&R memory- I was there one time in college, and couldn't decide which flavor I wanted. (After all- there're 31 to choose from for heaven's sake!) After much decision and mind changing, the guy helping me said, "Why don't you go home and fast and pray about it, and come back tomorrow?!" Embarrassing.. and only in Provo!

Cheeseboy said...

It's about time BR lowered their prices! They usually are a rip off!

Esther said...

I you go to the Ben and Jerry's today only (April 29th, 2008) the will give you a scoop of ice cream for FREE. They just are asking for donations for some charity.

Cheeseboy said...

31 cents is all a BR ice cream scoop is worth. Try that Gelato place on 9th. Gelato ice cream has no air and it makes it extra flavorful.