Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day Hooplah

Just wanted to give a little taste of the Father's Day Cowboy Cookout that I helped put together for the residents at work. It was last Saturday, and we decorated all cute and westerny, had a BBQ lunch for families and residents, had entertainment from a cowboy poet/singer, and took pictures at this little picture spot in the lobby. Jakey was good enough to come and help...he's my handsome cowboy! And below is my awesome assistant/activities coordinator, Carrianne. She's fun....we've been working together for almost a year now, and she's leaving me next week to move on! But we've had a lot of fun, and it was pretty cool that she found me and applied for the job back then cuz we'd had a class together at BYU and were friends from that. We make some pretty good cowgirls, huh? I like to think that I'm country deep down inside. :)

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I'm glad you posted those, how fun! You do a great job with your job =)

Brittney said...

Cute pics! I'm sorry Carrianne's leaving you. Who's going to take her spot??