Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving Party

When: Saturday, July 5th at 8:30 am

Where: Meeting at our condo (Ask for directions if you need em)

Who: Anyone who is willing to help us load up our junk, then take a short drive to West Jordan!

What to Bring: Your able body, energy, a good attitude, and the Arrow Van.

What You'll Get Out Of It: The satisfaction of service, bulkier muscles, a chance to see our new house, and some sort of yummy refreshment.

*P.S. It shouldn't take long...we don't have much stuff! :)



6 comments:

Linda said...

Well, no big takers yet! But I'l be there to help- minus the car! =) Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

we'll be there! heard from anyone else?

The Yospe's said...

Be there...not square.

Esther said...

Oh yeah. I didn't know we had to tell you were are going to be there over this. But Josh and I will be there.

Cathi said...

Won't be there. Working. But if you need my help on Friday, let me know.

Cheeseboy said...

Wait, Jake, back in! not working saturday! I am all yours.