
I like KJZZ. Mainly for the fact that it provides certain perks for Jake and I, such as free concerts at the Scera Shell in Orem! This one was last Wednesday, and our very own American Idol 2007 performed for a very lively, teeny bopper audience. We got VIP passes, so that meant we got to meet Jordin before the show, take our picture with her and eat a catored dinner. When I stepped up to put my arm around her, I said Hi Jordin! Your voice is fabulous, I love it! She said with a huge bubble smile, thanks! (they snapped picture) then we both said at the same time "Have fun!" and then she said Jinx! as we walked away. At that moment I knew Jordin and I were dear friends, forming a close bond in just moments.

Lotsa people there. Screaming fans, little girls singing her songs, and 2 little twin babies next to us who were only 6 days old! Can you believe their parents would take them into a loud screaming arena? I couldn't.

And this was the opening act...a young girl singing/pop group called "4 Real". Guess who got them together?? Our very own KJZZ, on their show "Create the Group." Hmmmm. Special.

And there's Jordin. She was super down to earth and friendly, and laughed at herself which was cool. Good music, good fun. Although it's too bad she hasn't made it bigger in the past year..it's kind of hard cuz she's not super original. But that David Cook...we'll be hearin him all over I'm sure!
5 comments:
Wait, there have been past winners of American Idol?
Where is the picture of you with your arm around her?
The venue took our picture with her...it will be coming shortly...as soon as we have someone pick it up for us.
She performed on "So You think You Can Dance?" The very next night. That's how POPULAR she is!
cool, that is so awesome that you guys get to do stuff like that. I can't beleive you got to meet her, that's a fun little story. I can't wait to see the picture of you guys! I think she's made it pretty big, I mean she already has two big songs on the radio and she's touring with alicia keys, not bad.
Post a Comment