Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Grandmas and Grandpas Are The Best

I just wanted to post these adorable pictures of Cami with all of her Grandmas and Grandpas. She's so blessed to have them all, and to be so loved. I love these pictures.

Isn't it great to have Grandpas who throw you into the air and make you laugh and say "Uhnen?" And Grandmas who pick you up at the airport and give hugs, kisses, and blow gum bubbles for you?
And isn't it so nice to have Grandpas who read the Ensign to you and let you dribble juice on their white shirt during Utah football games?
And Grandmas who hold 4 grandkids at once and read fun stories out of her very own childrens book library? (Is this not the cutest picture??)
What more could a granddaughter ask for.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cute little post, Heather! And you're right, that is an adorable picture of Emma and part of her brood. =) Lucky grandkids!

Sommer said...

I totally agree, she is a very loved and blessed little girl. But who can help but not love her. She is just beautiful and so so adorable and sweet.