Ho ho ho, who wouldn't go. Ho, ho, ho, who wouldn't goooooo...up on the housetop, click, click, click! Down through the chimney with good Saint Nick!
I just felt like singing. And that's one of Cami's Christmas favorites. She really learned em well this year! I love that I can sing any line to almost any song we've sung, and she'll fill in the missing word. It's a fun game. It's also a fun game to see if she'll sit on Santa's lap. The first time was at Harmon's, and she didn't know what was going on. We stood in line for a few minutes, her turn came, and she walked right up to him, took a candy cane from his basket, and sat there pleasantly. I was so pleased!

The 2nd time....she screamed her head off at Macey's. The 3rd time...well...
She took an orange tentatively from afar. She got close enough to sit on Dad's lap for a picture next to him at our ward Christmas party...
And she freaked out when she was prompted to go any closer. Look at that cute little face!
And what would the season be without going to the Festival of Trees?
Baaaaaaaa. There were lots of cool trees this year, and tooons of people. There was a psychadellic 70's tree...Check that baby out! Pure sugary goodness. Can't wait till next year for more fun with Santa and festive trees.






1 comment:
So fun to find another post already! I don't think I've ever been to the Festival of Trees! Crazy, huh? Looks like fun, and Cami will love those pictures when she's older. Scones- yum!!
Post a Comment