Apparently they have over 50 semi trucks that haul that stage around to each show. But it's definitely worth the fuss...it was like a light and graphics show all in itself. I've never been to a U2 concert, but it was a full-on Experience. The vocals of course were amazing on every song, but everything put together was just phenomenal.
Here they are, performing "Beautiful Day". Half the fun of a concert is seeing and hearing all the die hard fans around you. There was a girl in front of us who danced the whole time and sang every song, and a couple next to us with their smuggled flask, going crazy over this song. It was fun.
I wondered if Jake was ever going to show any emotion. His face stayed pretty even the whole time, and he's not a clapper/swayer/dancer like I am. :) But I did catch him in the act of actually getting excited and cheering! Yay!







2 comments:
HAHAHA. I love Jake's "emotional" face! That's funny. That's like when we used to tell Nathan he needed to show emotion when he sang in the choir. oh silly boys. That stage is amazing-- lucky girl you got to go!!
That's so awesome!!! I forgot to ask you about it! Sounds like it was amazing. I'm so glad you got to go! I love U2!
Post a Comment