Cami was in a really chatty mood one day this week right after lunch, so I didn't want to pass up the chance to catch it on video! I can't understand most of it, but she does talk about her smoothie she'd had for lunch, and a fishie. And I love at the end when she says "And keep going, and night night, and Stop....listen."
And then she continued with this completely RANDOM segment. I love how she whispers, talks about going night night (cuz she takes her nap right after lunch, which is the reason for her messy face and bib by the way), and then starts rolling her arms. Then I ask her about the bird, cuz there was a bird in our yard that day who had gotten injured and was stuck in our yard. He jumped from the fence to the table to a plastic goose that we have in the garden, and he stayed on the goose's back for a long time and pooped on it, and then somehow he flew away later. In her words, the bird went poops (nicely accentuated), "fell on" from the tree and the fence, jumped over, onto the goose, we watered the plants, and it flew away- it did." And I love in the middle when she says ice cream and has a random face twitch...it reminds me of the kids in The Mouth of Babes. :) Totally makes me laugh.
Ending with the random "push" and her favorite "Stop, listen" and some arm movements, it's some good entertainment!
4 comments:
I totally laughed out loud at this! First it was the "poops" repeated. Then I had a big burst of loud laughter at the ice cream twitch and had to go back and watch it again. So random and funny! Thanks. :) Love it.
Ditto on Brianna's comment! Maybe you and Brittney could make a new "Out of the Mouths of Babes" video with the grandkids in a couple of years. So cute!
I laughed out loud too! Love the ice cream part, and how animated she gets talking about everything. We should video her and Ari having a conversation together!
Yep, out loud. That face twitch was hilARIous!!! The poops was so funny, too.
And yes! We should go to the zoo and visit President. I've been thinking about that, too. 9:30 might be a little difficult... getting out of the house for 9:00 church is a challenge, so I dunno if 8:30 is even possible. But maybe. How 'bout in two weeks or so? And thank you for the kind offer of letting us come w/ you!
Post a Comment