On this first day, I had just filled it with water, and it wasn't a really hot day, so the water was freeezing. But I got my swimsuit on and joined her, and it was refreshing at least!
Cami's had some friends over to play in her new pool. Bella and her cousin Cuyler came over and had fun. Mostly getting in and out of the pool and helping water the plants with watering cans.
Cami loves that little Disney princess floatie ring. Yay for the dollar store!
Then, Bryan, Matt and Ari came over last week after we all picked my mom up from the airport. (Poor Mom, she was sick as a dog from the flight, so it was nice to just sit in the backyard shade and relax).
Here's to many more summer afternoons in the backyard! If anyone wants to join us, come on over!
And last Saturday, we went on our annual day trip to Cherry Hill with our Yospe clan, which has become such a fun tradition! Jake, Cami and I slept over at Grandma and Grandpa Yospe's house Friday night, and Jake got up early to go golfing with his dad and Ike. Then everyone headed over to Cherry Hill around 11, and we set up a big circle of lawn chairs and blankets in the shade for the afternoon. It was quite delightful. I was totally ok with not going on the waterslides (I'm getting old and less adventurous, uh oh). But Jake took Cami on the "dragon waterslide", and we both took her in tbe lazy river on a tube, and in the pirate ship kiddie pool area. And I had fun just sitting and eating yummy snacks in the shade. :)
Cami and Max, looking so cute in their Speedo life jackets.
Cruisin down the lazy river with Daddy. It's fun, they have old time music playing, lots of tubes, and buckets and fountains that dump water on people every so often.Haha...this picture makes Cami's legs look so short and chubby!
Good times!
2 comments:
My favorite part of your little video is when Ari slides out of the pool at the end and just kind of face plants it in the grass. HAHA. :)Soo... does that mean I can bring Sadie over to play? oh how fun that would be. ;)
Heather you look so so so good! What a cute little pregnant girl you are! I love you backyard too. So nice and shaded.
Post a Comment