Yes, I am still posting Christmas the day after Valentines Day. But this is the last one, I promise, and then we get to move on! I just can't help that there are so many fun things to take pictures of and document at Christmas time. And finally, we are up to Christmas day, when all the magic happens. Cami and Lex wore their matching I Love Santa jammies, and waited patiently to be let into the living room.
Yaaayyy Santa came! Look at all those fun things.
Cami got the one thing she really wanted- a fishing rod. (Granted, she hasn't touched it since this moment, and probably won't until we decide to go fishing one day, but it was still fun to see her with a princess fishing pole).
A new Barbie car! This was meant for Cami, but Lexi was even more excited about it!
New princess and Helly Kitty chairs, to take camping and such.
Lexi sorting out her stocking loot
After we opened our stockings and saw what Santa brought, we took a break for breakfast. Jake and I both grew up with different Christmas morning traditions. He and his family would wake up, shower, get ready, clean rooms, eat breakfast, and THEN open presents. My family would wake up and spend all morning opening presents, with a break in between for breakfast, and hang out in our jammies most of the day. So we had to compromise and make a tradition for our own family. :) I think we did it quite nicely.
Breakfast time! Here are the girls with our German pyramid, lit with candles.
After breakfast, Granny Goose and Grandpa Yospe came over to bring gifts and say hello.
Lexi opening a Tinkerbell music box.
Grandpa ready with the trash bag
Cami's new pink cowgirl hat from Granny. So cute!
Then we opened the rest of our presents with Grandma and Grandpa Toone. The girls got cute mittens from Aunt Bree.
Jake got a new iPad mini! He ordered it himself, using the reward points from his health insurance program at work. Score!
Grandpa Toone, stylin as a cowgirl. :)
I got Jake a retro Utes hat....aren't I a good wife?
Ahhh Christmas mess. Love it.
Lexi playing with her new Melissa and Doug puzzle from Grandma Toone.
Oh snap, Jake gave Dad a Ute shirt! I actually told him he should, because my Dad loves red and wanted one of those nice Ogio shirts that Jake gets for working the U games. I hope Mom or Dad weren't offended, being BYU through and through. :) I wonder if Dad has worn it yet??
Bree taking an afternoon nap with the amazingly soft fleece blankets I got the girls from Kohls.
Cam decided to join in.
Merrrry Christmas!
2 comments:
I have to say my Kohl's super soft blanket is my favorite thing! I have it on top of the bed and cuddle it under my chin every night- so soft and cozy!
I'm obsessed with those Kohls blankets! We have 4 now so the kids don't fight over them. :) And I love the hat you got for Jake! Even if it is for the Utes.
Post a Comment