Saturday, February 15, 2014

Two Nativity Plays

Ohhhh boy. There's nothin cuter than seeing kids act out the Nativity. I still love watching the home video we have of Nathan as a joy schooler, saying "Noo room!" in his nativity. It's always special and cute and hilarious. We decided to do our first ever Nativity with Brittney's kids, for Grandma and Grandpa Toone's enjoyment on Christmas Eve. Lexi got to be a sheep. Yay for Halloween costumes!

Cami got to be Mary.
Brittney did a great job of making her a costume out of scarves. She rode in on her donkey....AKA Daddy.
 Nice bum shot! And careful, Mary...showin some leg, there! Here she is with her baby Jesus in a manger. Don't mind the sheep and angel congregating in the background.
Bryan and Matthew were wise men, Ari was the angel, and I think Owen was already in bed. :)
 The lighting in this pic makes it look like a real live production on stage!

 It was chaotic and most of it didn't make sense, but it was entertaining. :)
 Look at Ari the Angel, eyeing baby Jesus. She didn't like how Cami was holding him....
 So she came to take matters into her own hands.
 Love those kiddos.

Meanwhile, over at the Yospe home on Christmas Day....
 Lexi was a star. And Cami was an angel.
 Star and angel bonding
 Cami got stage fright and didn't want to say her lines.
 Granny Goose helped her and she finally said her line. Lexi did a fabulous job being the Star.
 Love all these kiddos! As you can see, it's quite impossible to get a picture with everyone looking, let alone smiling. I love how all 3 babies have binkies. Emmy as baby Jesus, Portland as the sheep, and Monson as a shepherd with Henry I think. Lincoln, Luke and Calder were wise men, Max and Mae were Joseph and Mary

And they all lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nativities- so cute! Love Yospe's costumes, and their Nativity Christmas card is classic! I loved the video Bree took of ours when Ari the angel runs off with the baby to swaddle him , and Lexi the Lamb gets into the cradle and starts rocking. So funny and sweet! =)

Brittney said...

The nativity pics from our family crack me up! I love your commentary, too. :)