Here are Cami and Lex, learning about fire fighting with Daddy.
Cute little firefighter with a man who looks like Grandpa Toone!
Ohh just milkin a cow...
Lexi loved this little mail truck and sat in it for a long time!
A real live dance stage with a volunteer DJ! I'm afraid this is the only way my girls know how to dance. :) They haven't really been subjected to hip hop or "cool" dancing styles.Such a cute little airplane where kids can be a pilot. There was also luggage and a security conveyer belt to play with.
Now this is Jake's kinda place! He got right in there and started tinkering around.
And so did this little girl!
Isn't it great that you can go from that, to THIS? Mechanic to Queen. Genius. I love this picture- she took her role very seriously, and looks so regal.We loved the museum so much, that we went back on our last day to have some more fun. The girls loved this adorable mini kitchen, and dressed to play the part.
Bitty Betty Crocker!
Grocery shopping for eggs and other goodies
This was in the presidential office. Haha Cam was so cute...she didn't want me to take her picture though. I think I was interfering with her playing.
Lexi had to have a go at being queen too!
And Cami revelled in being a real princess. There were two bedrooms in the castle- one for a princess and one for a prince.
She even got a chance to slay the dragon! She took it seriously. She climbed up to the top of the tower and threw her foam sword at him. Success!
Such a cute little damsel in distress. We loved the museum and would definitely recommend it to anyone in the area!
We had a lovely family vacation. Complete with Frozen, swimming, hiking, temple, Tuacahn, museum, and playing...it was a perfect get-away! I'm excited for our next vacation, whenever and wherever that may be!
1 comment:
What a fun getaway- even with cold weather there! That's a great museum! Why can't they have something like that here to take my class to? Looks like so much fun, and I loved seeing Cami go from mechanic to queen. Cute, cute!
Post a Comment