Here's the link to a blog that my sister, Brittney, made about our house.
www.yospehouse.blogspot.com
She thought it would be easier to keep track of our house buying adventures this way. Pretty handy! We went to our house on Saturday for the inspection, and almost everything is in good condition...just a few little repairs here and there. You'll have to excuse the loud squawking in the background of the videos in the basement...the owners have a large bird like a parrot or something annoying. They jokingly said it comes with the house, but I politely declined. :)
9 comments:
These pictures didn't do justice to your house. It was fun to look at them but it is far more fun to visit in person. I am excited for you!
Hi Emma! =) Heather, I love the house! Left a comment on the house blog site, but it hasn't shown up yet. So excited for you both! It just looks so unique and fun, and yes- you ARE spoiled! Congratulations! And glad to know about the bird- we thought there might be screaming monkeys living amongst the storage in the basement. Can't wait to see it all in person and help you get settled in! =)
Your house in an inspirational masterpiece of magnus opus proportions. Congratulations
I LOVE it! It is the perfect house and quite a nice first house to get, you can easily raise a family in that house forever if you wanted to. The neighborhood looks way nice too. I love it Heather, congrats!
Nice house! I agree, mr. holland's opus proportions.
I got 20 boxes for you today
I got zero boxes for you today.
I like the house. My favorite part of the tours was when Heather said "Ding!" and the camera rested on what she was talking about (showerhead, flowers, etc.)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two. Your house looks really nice too - how fun!
Post a Comment