This is Bella and Harrison, over to play and enjoying the Little People Nativity.
Nathan came for a quick business trip to Salt Lake, so Brittney, Bree and I pounced on the chance to go visit him at his hotel and have a lovely evening of chatting. I love my siblings so much! It feels so good when we're all together. I really miss Nathan and Allison, with them so far away in Missouri. But I'm glad they've made a good life for themselves and that they're doing well. :)
Aaaand we've only had a couple good snow days this winter, and this was our first that we took advantage of and played in. The girls were SO excited to get on their snow gear and go out and enjoy the fluffy white stuff.
We made snow angels! Even me!We attempted to shovel the driveway and surprise Daddy, but it was already pretty impacted. That's ok, we tried. And Lexi looked so cute.
Mama daughter picture
And the other snow day we had where the girls went out to play, was later in December after Grandma and Grandpa Toone came to visit, and we had a big snowfall. Grandpa was nice enough to go out and do lots of shoveling for us.
Cami helped
And Lexi did too, with her teeny tiny sand shovel. Haha.
Winter wonderland
It was fun- it turned into a neighborhood party. Neighbors were all out shoveling and visiting, and Cami's friend Lily came over to help Grandpa and girls build a snowman. That cute little snowman lasted in our front yard for a good week or so. Time for some more snow so we can make another one!
Dad gets Grandpa of the Year award.
2 comments:
I love the picture of you and your girls in your snow gear- just made it my new screensaver on the big Mac. Cute!
I need to start reading your blog more. Fun pictures! I love the one of Cami and Mary. Will you email it to me?
Post a Comment