Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Toone's Visit in July

 Yay, Grandma's here! The girls had a sleepover and were so excited to wake up to Grandma.

I love this picture of Cami and Grandma, after Cami had slept outside in the tent with her Dad.
 Cute Mom! It's always so fun to have her visiting.
 I decided it would be fun to go get pedicures at the beauty school down the street. It was lovely! Mom sprang for hot pink polish, and looked super cute. I love the mother daughter bonding time.
 After church
 And dinner at Britt's one Sunday before Dad got here. That's a lot of good food! Grandma Willes- it's so good to have her at the family parties!

 Brittney found the cutest Eloise Wilkins compilation book of some of her golden books, including We Help Mommy. This was my FAVorite children's book growing up. It made me feel so nostalgic reading it again. Cami read one of the stories for everyone, and that was when she was first starting to impress everyone with the fact that she could read!
 Mom, Grandma and I went to a concert at the Scera Shell the next day, I don't even remember who it was, but it's always a fun time! Grandma Willes is my Scera buddy. I love that she enjoys good entertainment and loves to go and do stuff like me!
 Then Dad finally came into town, the week of Pioneer Day, and he wanted to spend the day at BYU. So we all drove down and went to the Monte Bean Museum, which was newly renovated. Lexi's not so sure of this hippo.
 A Liger!
 Awww Grandpa. Love him.
 Giraffe kisses!
 And what BYU trip would be complete without ice cream at the Wilkinson Center! Grandpa's treat.
 She means business!
 It's as big as her cute head!
 At the bookstore, the girls went right down to the childrens book area and started reading. Love my bookworms.

 BYU Museum of Art. LOVE.
It was such a fun day in Provo! Thanks, Dad, for thinking of the idea! Good family BYU bonding time. Even though I'm surrounded by Utes, it's nice to be reminded of my roots. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I loved all these fun times together! It's always wonderful to be together….and sure look forward to next summer again! :) I have a cute picture of all of us by the Love sign on my phone screen- I'll have to send it to you.