Friday, November 14, 2014

Summer Wrap Up- FINALLY

Well gee, maybe I shouldn't put off blogging for so long from now on! It takes forever to catch up! So now that it's November, I'm finally finishing up with pictures from dear old summertime. I just can't stand fun moments and events getting passed by without being documented and remembered. Remember, I'm the mom who's always on the go and who is always looking for fun places to take the girls. So we have a looot of pictures! Here we go...

The zoo was a treat, because we don't have a pass and were just waiting for a chance to go and see the new African Safari land. Luckily, my sister-in-law Kate has a pass and graciously invited us to go with them. The girls had a blast in the hot sun. I love this classic lion drinking fountain.
 Henry and Mae are good little buddies for Cami and Lex!
 The splash pad provided a chance to cool off and get soaked!

We also took lots of trips to different playgrounds this summer. The girls can't get enough of them! And I love what good climbers they are.
And I love Lexi Lou's spunkiness!

Macey's grocery store held a doughnut walk one day, so I took the girls and Lexi landed on the winning number and won this gigantic donut! Who wouldn't be excited about that??
We always love getting together with Carrianne and Bella, which is not nearly often enough!
Rodeo cutie.
The Salt Lake County Fair is always fun, and Cami and Lexi got to ride some rides this time, for reading books!

Cami took a bug class at the Water Conservation Garden Park by our house. We love that place. I actually participated in a focus group that discussed that place, and it was so much fun and I earned $75 for it! Score.

We got to learn about bugs and butterflies, and watch butterflies emerging from their cacoons.

Parade of Homes is always a fun family activity. We took this picture for Grandpa Yospe. Note: I am STILL a BYU fan and follower. But I tolerate and also support the Utes.
Ike and Jana's new baby, Nora, was born, and we went to her baby blessing one Sunday. Cami looks like a beauty on Luke's skateboard here!
 Sweet baby Nora.
We went to Cherry Hill, following the annual Yospe tradition. We love that place! Dinner of pizza, lots of fun water slides and lazy river, and a good time for all.


Cute Emmy and my sunglasses.
I took the girls to Tracy Aviary one day, which is always fun.

Menchie's!
Cami loves bugs. And this was at a Parade of Homes house, hence Lexi and the bootie.
An awesome Make a Wish room with a pirate theme.

Fun Mickey room
I just like these pictures of the girls eating chocolate chip cookies. So happy and silly!

South Jordan Family Health Fair- Lexi hula hooping.
Checkin out some reptiles...
And they took their favorite stuffed animals....Lexi's is Cici, and Cami's is Lulu, to get doctor check-ups. They were both healthy!
Balloon animals at the U of U health fair on a hot day.

And the Family Party in the Garden Park with a butterfly release. Anna and Elsa were there!
 And this cool woodland princess. (The girls had dots on their foreheads from learning about bees and how they see)
 Climbing at Discovery Gateway
 Scera Shell fun with Grandma Willes! Love this awesome little lady.
 Lexi my little blonde beauty. (this was at Scheels)
 And she makes an awesome cheese face! At the Bee's Game
 Cami got the coolest Tinkerbell balloon I've ever seen!
 Ohhhh you guys. They sure love their daddy. He's a pretty amazing dad!
More Scheels fun on a playdate. Cami likes her cute friend Ryan.
Cami lurking in a tree. :)
Peeeeeww!
Bee's baseball

This is the girls' favorite part of going to the dentist...watching a movie and reading books in the little kids nook! I love their little cute legs straight out together.
My little girl is getting so big!
 Cami got to go to her preschool friend, Lindi's birthday party. It was the funnest backyard water party ever! And she had an awesome Lego Movie cake.
 3 Preschool cuties, in the same position! Cami, Alyssa, Lindi. We need to have a playdate with them!
 Swing bliss!
 It was so fun to watch these girls slide and laugh and laugh.
One Saturday, we went with Jake to the Miller Motor Sportspark to check out the motocross racing. It was hot, and quite frankly not very exciting.
But that Larry H. Miller sure loves his sports cars!
One time when we were down in Provo, we stopped at a random Thai restaurant, called The Thai Village, or something. It turned out to be soo good!
The girls loved their Mickey Mouse nuggets- haha. And the cute rice face.
Sweet coconut mango sticky rice! Mmmm.
Jake and I love Thai food now. It's our favorite go to when we actually go out to eat. Unfortunately, the girls aren't such fans! Oh well, more curry and stir fry for us.
More Scera Shell fun

I love my sweet Cami Lamb. She looks so cute, all ready for church with her Book of Mormon!
Cute calf muscles at the park

Aquarium fun
We took Cami's friend Will with us while we were watching him one day. He's a funny, very active boy!

And we had the privilege as a family to go to the Ogden Temple Open House. Cami was so excited to finally be able to go to the temple!


Isn't this gorgeous?? The House of the Lord. A little piece of Heaven on Earth.
We had more fun at Thanksgiving Point Dino Museum this summer
Playing with the building blocks while there

We stopped by one day and visited Bree. We love Bree!
And then while in Orem, the girls and I went to a concert at the Scera, and out of the thousands of people who were there, I was the winner of the drawing for a DoTerra Essential Oils Family Physician Kit! Wooo hoooo! They called my ticket number, and I screamed out all excitedly.
Amongst all these people!
Lucky us! It's over $100 value, and I've been using essential oils more for our family's health, so we will definitely put it to good use.
And we visited Swiss Days in Midway, UT this year for the first time. We went with Esther and Walter, and enjoyed the parade.

And enjoyed one more nice stroll around the Garden Park, to soak in the last days of summer. I love these beautiful horses.

And love my little fam!
So long, summer. We had a blast.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your summer activities make me exhausted just reading about them! SOOOO many fun outings and activities! And cute pictures! And winning drawings and freebies! And just happy girls! :)

Linda said...

p.s. Love the picture of you and Grandma! Cute!! And the one of Cami with the temple flowers- so pretty!