Thursday, April 24, 2008

Attention Creative Thinkers

I'm currently working on my facility newsletter for Canyon Creek Senior Living that I have to do each month. I'm changing the format this month, and want to have a good title to go with the new look. It's always just been "Canyon Creek" at the top of the first page, but I want something catchy! I've been tryin to think of a good name having to do with those two words, like Canyon Voice, Creek News, Canyon Chronicles, Canyon Call...but none are catchy enough. Maybe it could be a name about seniors, or assisted living, or SOMEthing. If you have any brilliant ideas or not so brilliant, I still want to hear them. I need to have it done in the next day or so. Thanks!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm totally drawing a blank! I think the names you mentioned are okay... I'll let you know if I come up w/ anything!

Esther said...

I like the Canyon Creek Chronicals
or Creeky Seniors.

Cheeseboy said...

How about "Creek Speak" or "Midweek at Canyon Creek" or "Canyon Creek Newspeak"?

Ike said...

How about "News for Old People," or "Perhaps the last thing you'll ever read," or "The Old Fart."

The Yospe's said...

Kate likes "Midweek at Canyon Creek." How about "The Canyon Carrier Pidgeon".... How about "The Gossiper" and include guest articles about rumors and relationships. How about "(old) People", and use the People Magazine logo.

Brittney said...

I love the comments people have left! I'm totally laughing out loud at Ike's and "(old) People." I dare you to try it! =)

Heather and Jake said...

thanks, everyone, for your comments. I'll throw out some ideas at work tomorrow and let you know what we decide on! Prooobably not the old fart or old anything. I kinda like "Babbling Brook" which came from my father in law. Way to go Clark!