
I know that a lot of you are curious as to what decision I made about my parking ticket. Thank you all for your comments, votes and support. I decided to just pay the stupid parking ticket. I mailed it in yesterday (you would think they could at least provide free postage). I hope I don't regret my decision, but at least it is out of my hair. (Rest assured that me paying the tickets does not mean that I agree it is "just".) $17 dollars that I will never get back. The worst $17 I have ever spent. I am creating a pity parking ticket fund for any of you kind souls that would like to donate to it. Donations can be made in person in any dollar amount:)
2 comments:
Good for you, Jake. You made a humble and wise decision, although I know it's always crappy to pay stuff like that!
Jake-
Although you did not agree with the ticket, you were indeed parked on a sidewalk- whether you knew it or not.
Post a Comment